Top Sponsor ad:
Check out these great double opt-in ad submitters! Each of them
offers a money back guarantee & an affiliate program that pays you
instantly! The easiest way to send bulk email ads without spam or
ISP problems. http://adtraca.com/member/link.php?tid=35
1. Use a “P.S.” at the end of your ad copy. This
is where you either want to repeat a strong benefit
or use a strong close like a free bonus.
2. Publish a free ebook and give it away from your
web site or in your ezine. This will increase your
traffic, sales and ezine subscribers.
3. Create multiple streams of income with your web
site. You could sell your own products, join affiliate
programs, sell advertising space, etc.
4. Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy.
This can earn their trust and put them in a good
mood, in return they will be easier to sell to.
5. Create new products or services only if there is
a strong need for them. You won’t have anyone to
sell them to if you don’t have a market.
6. Sell your back end products to your customers
right after they order. Take them to a “Thank You”
web page that includes other products you sell.
7. Sell a few products on your web site instead of
selling a large amount of products. Too many choices
can overwhelm your visitors and they won’t buy.
8. Include content and free stuff on your web site
that promote the products you’re selling. If they
don’t read your ads, they may read your offerings.
9. Remind your visitors that you’re human not just
a web site. You could publish information on your
family life, a picture of yourself , a profile, etc.
10. Provide a “Contact Page” on your web site.
Give your visitors as many options to contact you
as possible. This will add credibility to your business.
Until next issue, best wishes
Bottom Sponsor ad:
Online software store with over 25,000 software titles in both
direct purchase and try before you buy formats.